CLDF ACTIVITY WEEKEND
A quick plan for the weekend.
Saturday 14th November
Please arrive by 2.00 pm at Todd’s Leap with fully tummies and ready for a weekend of fun.
2.00 – 5.15 pm at Todd’s Leap Activity Centre
The afternoon will comprise of a wide range of exciting family activities, such as zip lining, archery or junior paintball. (A games room will also be available during the afternoon for children of younger ages – as subject to parent supervision).
5.30 pm – Families will be shown to their accommodation
6.30 pm – Evening Meal
7.30 pm – Free time for families to relax and chat with other families in the games room or bar area. There will also be a chance for families to get involved in games organised by the CLDF Team.
Sunday 25th October
8.30 am – Breakfast
10.00 am – 12.30 pm – Families can get involved in a range of activities such as a bungee trampoline, to be followed by an off-road treasure hunt.
12.30 pm – Lunch
1.20 pm – Wrap-up of weekend and a goodbye from the CLDF Team, as we have a flight back. (Families are welcome to remain on-site and use the facilities/ participate in activities once the CLDF Team have left – as subject to additional charges).
4.00 pm – Check-out from accommodation for all families.
There are a few things to note before your weekend away with us at Todd’s Leap
- For families with young children, please note that there are only 2 highchairs to hire onsite (and thus may not be available on the weekend of our stay) and unfortunately Todd’s Leap do not provide cots – Therefore we advise families to bring their own.
- As the first meal provided will not be until the evening meal at 6.30 pm, and families will be participating in activities prior to this, we advise that families eat lunch prior to meeting us at Todd’s Leap at 2.00 pm.
- It is advisable to wear outdoor clothing suitable for the time of year and old trainers or boots, along with a torch. You may wish to bring a change of footwear and old clothes with you.
- We have been advised by Todd’s Leap that there is not a cash machine on site and the nearest is located 2 miles away at Ballygawley. However, card payments can be made onsite.
- Linen is provided by Todd’s Leap; however we have been advised that families must bring their own towels for their stay.
- With regards to overnight accommodation, please note that at this stage we are still allocating rooms and so will be unable to confirm types of rooms until closer to the event. As accommodation is limited and varies in numbers per cabin, families may be required to have more than one room or share with another family – please contact us if you have any concerns.
- As noted, we must remind parents that children will be their responsibility for the duration of the weekend.
- Activities may be subject to change at the last minute and please note that some activities we have organised have an age restriction.
Should you need to contact the CLDF staff on the weekend itself, please call the events team on 07528 063 636.